ADC during sleep mode
Analog to Digital Conversion during Sleep mode example
About this Code Example
* Analog to Digital Conversion during Sleep mode example for
* This example samples an analog voltage from RA0/AN0 taken
* during Sleep mode and prints the results out to the UART
* on RC6/TX1.
* Sleep mode can sometimes provide less noisy A/D conversions
* than conversions done with the rest of the microcontroller
* continuing to operate.
* Config Bits Settings:
* Watch dog timer is disabled
* Extended instruction mode is disabled
* Oscillator is configured as HS (10MHz)
- Jul 22, 2011
first upload to ECS