CE137 - UART with no DMA
Small, bare bones program to guide designers with UART implementation on PIC24F or dsPIC33F
About this Code Example
To run program, plug DB9 cable to Terminal (9600,8,N,1) -
* Data sent from TERMINAL END will be represented as binary equivalent
* of ASCII on 7 LSB LEDs of HPC16 Explorer board
* Data is sent from HPC16 by pressing S3 - S6. A single letter will
* be transmitted upon each keypress.
* Peripheral Library was not utilized, Bit Addressing was used in order
* to show all details involved in initialization of UART.
* The Processor starts with the Internal oscillator without PLL enabled and then the Clock is switched to PLL Mode.
- Apr 24, 2012