Power Monitor Plugin for MPLAB X
The Power Monitor monitors power usage of user programs in MPLAB X IDE projects. This plugin is to be used with the REAL ICE with the Power Monitor module.
About this Code Example
- Unzip the downloaded file to a .nbm file to your hard drive.
- Select Tools > Plugins from the IDE menu.
- Select the Downloaded tab in the Plugins window.
- Click the Add Plugins... button and supply the .nbm file name.
- Click the Install button and follow the instructions to finish installation.
- Feb 13, 2015
Maintenance release compatible with both MPLABX 2 and 3
- Mar 11, 2014
bug fix release
- Sep 10, 2013
First check-in to EmbeddedCodeSource.com