**For MCC SDK Users Only**
The "publishSubscribeViewer" library provides the view of all the data related to publish/subscribe service in the MCC run-time environment.
The data include but not limit to:
1) Existing publishers and subscribers;
2) Existing published topics and the corresponding published data;
3) Existing subscribed topics and the corresponding subscribed data;
About this Code Example
Library Installation Guide for MCC SDK users:
1. After downloading, extract the zip file;
2. Copy the extracted .jar file under the /run/libraries folder of your library project's directory;
3. To verify that the library has been installed, launch the Standalone MCC application (usually by right-clicking on the library project in NetBeans and select "run");
4. Locate "publishSubscribeViewer" module under the "Software" category in the "Device Resources" section;
5. Double-click on the module to load.
- Mar 17, 2017